- Association between 1p13 polymorphisms and peripheral arterial disease in a Chinese population with diabetes.
Journal of diabetes investigation 2018 Jan .
Qin Jiangyuan, Tian Jinli, Liu Guanhua, Zhang Yazhong, Tian Luobing, Zhen Yanfeng, Zhang Hewei, Xu Jing, Sun Xueling, Fang H
- Association between KIF6 rs20455 polymorphism and the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD): a pooled analysis of 50 individual studies including 40,059 cases and 64,032 controls.
Lipids in health and disease 2018 Jan 17 (1): 4.
Li Yan, Chen Zhen, Song Heji
- Association Between the Interferon Gamma 874 T/A Polymorphism and the Severity of Valvular Damage in Patients with Rheumatic Heart Disease.
Biochemical genetics 2018 Jan .
Teker Erhan, Akadam-Teker A Basak, Ozturk Oguz, Eronat Allison Pinar, Yalin Kivanc, Golcuk S Ebru, Bugra Zeh
- The association of single nucleotide polymorphism rs189037C>T in ATM gene with coronary artery disease in Chinese Han populations: A case control study.
Medicine 2018 Jan 97 (4): e9747.
Ding Xiang, He Yong, Hao Qiukui, Chen Shanping, Yang Ming, Leng Sean X, Yue Jirong, Dong Biro
- The SNP rs10911021 is associated with oxidative stress in coronary heart disease patients from Pakistan.
Lipids in health and disease 2018 Jan 17 (1): 6.
Shahid Saleem Ullah, Shabana , Humphries Ste
lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018
Heart disease [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology