- Impact of family history on choosing risk-reducing surgery among BRCA mutation carriers.
Singh K, et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2013 4 (4) 4
- Genetic counseling does not fulfill the counselees' need for certainty in hereditary breast/ovarian cancer families: an explorative assessment.
Vos J, et al. Psycho-oncology 2013 5 (5) 5
- Estimating survival rates after ovarian cancer among women tested for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Narod SA, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 3 (3) 3
- Noninvasive identification and monitoring of cancer mutations by targeted deep sequencing of plasma DNA.
Forshew T, et al. Science translational medicine 2012 5 (136) 136
- Attitudes and practices among internists concerning genetic testing.
Klitzman R, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 2 (1) 1
domingo, 4 de febrero de 2018
Ovarian cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.