June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- APOE and aging-related cognitive change in a longitudinal cohort of men.
Rantalainen Ville, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 8 151-8
- Impaired fasting glucose is associated with increased regional cerebral amyloid.
Morris Jill K, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 8 138-42
- Telomere-associated aging disorders.
Opresko Patricia L et al. Ageing research reviews 2016 May
- The Healthy Aging Data Portal
- Analyses MAPT, GRN, and C9orf72 mutations in Chinese patients with frontotemporal dementia.
Tang Min, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 5
- The Healthy Aging Data Portal
- Focus on Aging
- Genes for a Wellderly Life
JSK Kauwe et al, Cell Metabolism, June 2016
- Genetic Variants of the FADS Gene Cluster Are Associated with Erythrocyte Membrane LC PUFA Levels in Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment.
Schuchardt J P, et al. The journal of nutrition, health & aging 2016 0 (6) 611-20
- Short Telomere Length and Ischemic Heart Disease: Observational and Genetic Studies in 290 022 Individuals.
Scheller Madrid Alexander, et al. Clinical chemistry 2016 6
- Determinants of iron accumulation in the normal aging brain.
Pirpamer Lukas, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 7 149-55
- Strong association between glucocerebrosidase mutations and Parkinson's disease in Sweden.
Ran Caroline, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 5
- Association between Obese Phenotype and Mildly Reduced eGFR among the General Population from Rural Northeast China.
Yu Shasha, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- Plasma apolipoprotein J as a potential biomarker for Alzheimer's disease: Australian Imaging, Biomarkers and Lifestyle study of aging.
Gupta Veer Bala, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 0 18-26
- Selective familiarity deficits in otherwise cognitively intact aging individuals with genetic risk for Alzheimer's disease.
Schoemaker Dorothee, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 0 132-9
- Genomic African and Native American Ancestry and Chagas Disease: The Bambui (Brazil) Epigen Cohort Study of Aging.
Lima-Costa M Fernanda, Macinko James, Mambrini Juliana Vaz de Mello, Peixoto Sérgio Viana, Pereira Alexandre Costa, Tarazona-Santos Eduardo, Ribeiro Antonio Luiz Pinho.PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 May (5) e0004724
- Conversion from MCI to AD in patients with the APOE ?4 genotype: Prediction by plasma HCY and serum BDNF.
Zheng Lei, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 5
- Exhaustive Genome-Wide Search for SNP-SNP Interactions Across Ten Human Diseases.
Murk William, et al. G3 (Bethesda, Md.) 2016 5
- Genetic variants in ATP6 and ND3 mitochondrial genes are not associated with aggressive prostate cancer in Mexican-Mestizo men with overweight or obesity.
Canto Patricia, et al. The aging male : the official journal of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male 2016 5 1-5
- The Application of Genetic Risk Scores in Age-Related Macular Degeneration: A Review.
Cooke Bailey Jessica N et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2016 5(3)
- Associations of APOE ?4 With Health and Financial Literacy Among Community-Based Older Adults Without Dementia.
Stewart Christopher C, et al. The journals of gerontology. Series B, Psychological sciences and social sciences 2016 5
- Relationship between APOE Genotype and Structural MRI Measures throughout Adulthood in the Study of Health in Pomerania Population-Based Cohort.
Habes M, et al. AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology 2016 5
- APOE Genotype in the Ethnic Majority and Minority Groups of Laos and the Implications for Non-Communicable Diseases.
Midorikawa Kaoru, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155072
- TBK1 is associated with ALS and ALS-FTD in Sardinian patients.
Borghero Giuseppe, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 4
- Accelerated decline in white matter integrity in clinically normal individuals at risk for Alzheimer's disease.
Rieckmann Anna, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 6 177-88
- CAIDE Dementia Risk Score and biomarkers of neurodegeneration in memory clinic patients without dementia.
Enache Daniela, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 6 124-31
- Risk-reducing Apolipoprotein E and Clusterin genotypes protect against the consequences of poor vascular health on executive function performance and change in nondemented older adults.
McFall G Peggy, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 6 91-100
- Excessive folic acid intake and relation to adverse health outcome.
Selhub Jacob, et al. Biochimie 2016 4
- The role of the melanoma gene MC1R in Parkinson disease and REM sleep behavior disorder.
Gan-Or Ziv, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 4
- Cardiometabolic risk factors predict cerebrovascular health in older adults: results from the Brain in Motion study.
Tyndall Amanda V, et al. Physiological reports 2016 4 (8)
- Human (3017)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (14)
- Pathogen (0)