June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Impaired fasting glucose is associated with increased regional cerebral amyloid.
Morris Jill K, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 8 138-42
- A Validation Study of Vascular Cognitive Impairment Genetics Meta-Analysis Findings in an Independent Collaborative Cohort.
Skrobot Olivia Anna, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 6
- Associations of rs3740677 within GAB2 Gene with LOAD in Chinese Han Population.
Zheng Jing-Yu, et al. Molecular neurobiology 2016 6
- Next-generation sequencing reveals substantial genetic contribution to dementia with Lewy bodies.
Geiger Joshua T, et al. Neurobiology of disease 2016 6 55-62
- Telomere Shortening in Alzheimer's Disease Patients.
Liu Mengyuan, et al. Annals of clinical and laboratory science 2016 5 (3) 260-5
- Family History of Alzheimer's Disease and Cortical Thickness in Patients With Dementia.
Ganske Steffi, et al. American journal of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias 2016 6
- Genetic variations underlying Alzheimer's disease: evidence from genome-wide association studies and beyond.
Cuyvers Elise, et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2016 7 (8) 857-68
- Modulation of glucose metabolism and metabolic connectivity by ?-amyloid.
Carbonell Felix, et al. Journal of cerebral blood flow and metabolism : official journal of the International Society of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 2016 6
- Profile of the Paraoxonase 1 (PON1) Gene 192Q/R Polymorphism and Clinical Associations among Older Singaporean Chinese with Alzheimer's and Mixed Dementia.
Seow Dennis C C, et al. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra 0 0 (1) 43-54
- Corrigendum to 'Arachidonate 5-Lipoxygenase (ALOX5) gene polymorphism is associated with Alzheimer's disease and body mass index [Šerý et al., J. Neurol. Sci. 362 (2016) 27-32].
Šerý Omar, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 7 135
- Genetic association of STARD6 polymorphisms with Alzheimer's disease in a Korean population.
Kim Young Jong, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 7 100-1
- Effect of the CYP2D6 and APOE Polymorphisms on the Efficacy of Donepezil in Patients with Alzheimer's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Xiao Tingting, et al. CNS drugs 2016 6
- A novel CCM2 variant in a family with non-progressive cognitive complaints and cerebral microbleeds.
Cohn-Hokke Petra E, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 6
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme insertion/deletion polymorphism is associated with cerebral white matter changes in Alzheimer's disease.
Chou Ping-Song, et al. Geriatrics & gerontology international 2016 6
- MEF2C rs190982 polymorphism with late-onset Alzheimer's disease in Han Chinese: A replication study and meta-analyses.
Tang Shan-Shan, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Differential Burden of Rare Protein Truncating Variants in Alzheimer's Disease Patients Compared to Centenarians.
Freudenberg-Hua Yun, et al. Human molecular genetics 2016 6
- Is there a significant interaction effect between apolipoprotein E rs405509 T/T and ?4 genotypes on cognitive impairment and gray matter volume?
Ma C, et al. European journal of neurology 2016 6
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- A Novel Splice-Acceptor Site Mutation in GRN (c.709-2 A>T) Causes Frontotemporal Dementia Spectrum in a Large Family from Southern Italy.
Sassi Celeste, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 5
- Careful neuropsychological testing reveals a novel genetic marker, GSTO1*C, linked to the pre-stage of Alzheimer's disease.
Umlauf Ellen, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Microglial immunophenotype in dementia with Alzheimer's pathology.
Minett Thais, et al. Journal of neuroinflammation 2016 0 (1) 135
- CHRNA7 Polymorphisms and Dementia Risk: Interactions with Apolipoprotein ?4 and Cigarette Smoking.
Weng Pei-Hsuan, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 27231
- Influence of Coding Variability in APP-A? Metabolism Genes in Sporadic Alzheimer's Disease.
Sassi Celeste, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0150079
- FERMT2 rs17125944 polymorphism with Alzheimer's disease risk: a replication and meta-analysis.
Zhang Qiu-Yue, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- MS4A6A genotypes are associated with the atrophy rates of Alzheimer's disease related brain structures.
Ma Jing, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Human apolipoprotein E allele and docosahexaenoic acid intake modulate peripheral cholesterol homeostasis in mice.
Pinçon Anthony, et al. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry 2016 5 83-88
- Plasma apolipoprotein J as a potential biomarker for Alzheimer's disease: Australian Imaging, Biomarkers and Lifestyle study of aging.
Gupta Veer Bala, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 0 18-26
- Selective familiarity deficits in otherwise cognitively intact aging individuals with genetic risk for Alzheimer's disease.
Schoemaker Dorothee, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2016 0 132-9
- Effect of CLU genetic variants on cerebrospinal fluid and neuroimaging markers in healthy, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease cohorts.
Tan Lin, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 26027
- Genome-wide association study identifies 74 loci associated with educational attainment.
Okbay Aysu, et al. Nature 2016 5 (7604) 539-42
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (11)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3573)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (25)
- Pathogen (0)