Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Data integration to prioritize drugs using genomics and curated data.
Louhimo Riku et al. BioData mining 2016 921
- Importance of hereditary and selected environmental risk factors in the etiology of inflammatory breast cancer: a case-comparison study.
Moslehi Roxana, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 334
- BRCA1-2 Diagnostic Workflow From NGS to Variant Identification and Final Report.
Pilato Brunella, et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 5
- Germline BRCA1/2 mutation testing is indicated in every patient with epithelial ovarian cancer: A systematic review.
Arts-de Jong Marieke et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 May 61137-145
- Aligning policy to promote cascade genetic screening for prevention and early diagnosis of heritable diseases.
George Rani et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 388-99
- The Fanconi anemia DNA damage repair pathway in the spotlight for germline predisposition to colorectal cancer.
Esteban-Jurado Clara, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 5
- Evaluation of ACMG-Guideline-Based Variant Classification of Cancer Susceptibility and Non-Cancer-Associated Genes in Families Affected by Breast Cancer.
Maxwell Kara N et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 May 98(5) 801-17
- Ovarian cancer in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers: The impact of mutation position and family history on the cancer risk.
Teixeira Natalia et al. Maturitas 2015 Oct 82(2) 197-202
- JAX Genomics Education: Cancer Risk Assessment, Testing & Management
Disease: Lynch syndrome|Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Education; State: Multiple States
- Mutational analysis of FANCJ helicase.
Guo Manhong, et al. Methods (San Diego, Calif.) 2016 4
- Acceptance of, inclination for, and barriers in genetic testing for gene mutations that increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers among female residents of Warsaw.
Olejniczak Dominik et al. Contemporary oncology (Poznan´, Poland) 2016 20(1) 80-5
- Ovarian cancer screening in menopausal females with a family history of breast or ovarian cancer.
Lai Tiffany et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2016 Apr e41
- Parental Decision Making Regarding the Disclosure or Nondisclosure of a Mutation-Positive BRCA1/2 Test Result to Minors.
Seenandan-Sookdeo Kendra-Ann I et al. Oncology nursing forum 2016 May 43(3) 330-41
- Head-to-head comparison of the impact of Aurora A, Aurora B, Repp86, CDK1, CDK2 and Ki67 expression in two of the most relevant gynaecological tumor entities.
Heilmann Thorsten, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 4
- Frequency of germline DNA genetic findings in an unselected prospective cohort of triple-negative breast cancer patients participating in a platinum-based neoadjuvant chemotherapy trial.
González-Rivera Milagros, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 4 (3) 507-15
- A unified analytic framework for prioritization of non-coding variants of uncertain significance in heritable breast and ovarian cancer.
Mucaki Eliseos J, et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 0 (1) 19
- Decreased Expression of BRCA2 Accelerates Sporadic Breast Cancer Progression.
Saha Soumi, et al. Indian journal of surgical oncology 2015 12 (4) 378-83
- Mutation detection rates associated with specific selection criteria for BRCA1/2 testing in 1854 high-risk families: A monocentric Italian study.
Azzollini Jacopo, et al. European journal of internal medicine 2016 4
- Rare ATAD5 missense variants in breast and ovarian cancer patients.
Maleva Kostovska Ivana, et al. Cancer letters 2016 4
- BRCA1 Gene Mutation Screening for the Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer Syndrome in Breast Cancer Cases: a First High Resolution DNA Melting Analysis in Indonesia.
Mundhofir Farmaditya Ep, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (3) 1539-46
- Family history predictors of BRCA1/BRCA2 mutation status among Tunisian breast/ovarian cancer families.
Riahi Aouatef et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2016 Mar
- Identifying Women at Risk for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome Utilizing Breast Care Nurse Navigation at Mammography and Imaging Centers.
Appel Susan J et al. Journal of National Black Nurses' Association : JNBNA 2015 Dec 26(2) 17-26
- Who Should Consider Genetic Counseling and Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer? : Guidelines Have Expanded,
My Gene Counsel, April 5, 2016
- BRCA testing, treatment patterns and survival in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer - an observational cohort study.
Unni Sudhir K et al. Journal of ovarian research 2016 9(1) 18
- Tier 1 Genomic Applications Toolkit for Public Health Departments
Disease: Multiple Diseases; Type: Tools; State: Multiple States
- The impact of oophorectomy on survival after breast cancer in BRCA1-positive breast cancer patients.
Huzarski T, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 3
- CAG repeat size in Huntingtin alleles is associated with cancer prognosis.
Thion Morgane Sonia, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 3
- Frequency of Germline Mutations in 25 Cancer Susceptibility Genes in a Sequential Series of Patients With Breast Cancer.
Tung Nadine, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 3
- Adherence to the breast cancer surveillance program for women at risk for familial breast and ovarian cancer versus overscreening: a monocenter study in Germany.
Vetter Lisa et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Mar
- Patient and genetic counselor perceptions of in-person versus telephone genetic counseling for hereditary breast/ovarian cancer.
Jacobs Aryana S et al. Familial cancer 2016 Mar
- Human (675)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (133)
- Pathogen (0)