June 9-16, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016
- rs11895168 C allele and the increased risk of breast cancer in Isfahan population.
Salimi Zohreh, et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 6 89-94
- Exclusive: Breast cancer gene database gives clearer picture of risk,
by Susan Miller, USA Today, June 1, 2016
- Exome sequencing reveals frequent deleterious germline variants in cancer susceptibility genes in women with invasive breast cancer undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
Ellingson Marissa S et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2015 Sep 153(2) 435-43
- How do women trade-off benefits and risks in chemotherapy treatment decisions based on gene expression profiling for early-stage breast cancer? A discrete choice experiment.
Marshall Deborah A et al. BMJ open 2016 6(6) e010981
- Implications of using whole genome sequencing to test unselected populations for high risk breast cancer genes: a modelling study.
Warren-Gash Charlotte et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2016 1412
- Myriad Genetics Embroiled in Breast-Cancer Data Fight—Again,
by Erika Check Hayden, Scientific American, May 24, 2016
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- [BRCA1/2 gene mutation and clinicopathologic features of triple negative breast cancer].
Ma Z P, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2016 6 (6) 397-400
- Prevalence and Prognostic Role of BRCA1/2 Variants in Unselected Chinese Breast Cancer Patients.
Zhong Xiaorong, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0156789
- Polymorphisms in TIM-3 and breast cancer susceptibility in chinese women: A case-control study.
Wang Zheng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Genetic predisposition of six well-defined polymorphisms in HMGB1/RAGE pathway to breast cancer in a large Han Chinese population.
Yue Liling, et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2016 5
- Genomic Profiling of Thyroid Cancer Reveals a Role for Thyroglobulin in Metastasis.
Siraj Abdul K, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 6 (6) 1170-80
- Haplotypes of the MTHFR gene are associated with an increased risk of breast cancer in a Han Chinese population in Gansu province.
Song Ailing, et al. IUBMB life 2016 5
- Germline APOBEC3B deletion is associated with breast cancer risk in an Asian multi-ethnic cohort and with immune cell presentation.
Wen Wei Xiong, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2016 0 (1) 56
- SLCO1B1*5 polymorphism (rs4149056) is associated with chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea in premenopausal women with breast cancer: a prospective cohort study.
Reimer Toralf, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 337
- Breast Cancer Risk From Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors Among White Women in the United States.
Maas Paige et al. JAMA oncology 2016 May
- Building and Validating Complex Models of Breast Cancer Risk.
Dupont William D et al. JAMA oncology 2016 May
- Clinical utility of gene-expression profiling in women with early breast cancer: an overview of systematic reviews.
Marrone Michael et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Jul 17(7) 519-32
- A novel polymorphic repeat in the upstream regulatory region of the estrogen-induced gene EIG121 is not associated with the risk of developing breast or endometrial cancer.
Bolton Katherine A, et al. BMC research notes 2016 0 (1) 287
- Importance of hereditary and selected environmental risk factors in the etiology of inflammatory breast cancer: a case-comparison study.
Moslehi Roxana, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 334
- Effect of ATM-111 (G>A) Polymorphism on Cancer Risk: A Meta-Analysis.
Huang Senlin, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 5
- Oncotype-DX recurrence score distribution in breast cancer patients with BRCA1/2 mutations.
Lewin R, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 5
- PD-1 rs2227982 Polymorphism Is Associated With the Decreased Risk of Breast Cancer in Northwest Chinese Women: A Hospital-Based Observational Study.
Ren Hong-Tao, et al. Medicine 2016 5 (21) e3760
- Phase 2 multicentre trial investigating intermittent and continuous dosing schedules of the poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitor rucaparib in germline BRCA mutation carriers with advanced ovarian and breast cancer.
Drew Yvette, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 5
- Surveying Breast Cancer's Genomic Landscape.
Cancer discovery 2016 5
- The distribution pattern of ER? expression, ESR1 genetic variation and expression of growth factor receptors: association with breast cancer prognosis in Russian patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen.
Babyshkina Nataliya, et al. Clinical and experimental medicine 2016 5
- Prognostic factors in the myoepithelial-like spindle cell type of metaplastic breast cancer.
Leo Fabian, et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2016 5
- Breast Cancer Risk From Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors Among White Women in the United States
P Maas et al, JAMA Oncology, May 25, 2016
- Building and Validating Complex Models of Breast Cancer Risk
WD DuPont, JAMA Oncology, May 25, 2016
- Frequent inactivation of MCC/CTNNBIP1 and overexpression of phospho-beta-catenin(Y654) are associated with breast carcinoma: Clinical and prognostic significance.
Mukherjee Nupur, et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2016 5
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)
- Human (5185)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (427)
- Pathogen (0)