June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2016
- HER2 intratumoral heterogeneity analyses by concurrent HER2 gene and protein assessment for the prognosis of HER2 negative invasive breast cancer patients.
Kurozumi Sasagu, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 6
- Health Care Disparities in Hereditary Ovarian Cancer: Are We Reaching the Underserved Population?
Randall Thomas C et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2016 Aug 17(8) 39
- NICE Breast Cancer quality standard, June 2016
- Updated NICE quality standard recommends Oncotype DX® in early-stage breast cancer,
Response Source, June 20, 2016
- PON1 L55M polymorphism might contribute to the risk of cancer.
Hu Peizeng, et al. Panminerva medica 2016 6
- Phase I biomarker modulation study of atorvastatin in women at increased risk for breast cancer.
Arun Banu K, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 6
- Physician Risk Assessment Knowledge Regarding BRCA Genetics Testing.
Cohn Jason et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2015 Sep 30(3) 573-9
- Sensitivity of BRCA1/2 testing in high-risk breast/ovarian/male breast cancer families: little contribution of comprehensive RNA/NGS panel testing.
Byers Helen et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Jun
- UGT2B4 previously implicated in the risk of breast cancer is associated with menarche timing in ukrainian females.
Yermachenko Anna, et al. Gene 2016 6
- Association of XRCC1 Trp194 allele with risk of breast cancer, and Ki67 protein status in breast tumor tissues.
Jalali Chiya, et al. Saudi medical journal 2016 6 (6) 624-30
- Bias explains most of the parent-of-origin effect on breast cancer risk in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers.
Vos Janet R, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 6
- ABRAXAS (FAM175A) and Breast Cancer Susceptibility: No Evidence of Association in the Breast Cancer Family Registry.
Renault Anne-Laure, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0156820
- Age- and Tumor Subtype-Specific Breast Cancer Risk Estimates for CHEK2*1100delC Carriers.
Schmidt Marjanka K, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 6
- An exome-wide analysis of low frequency and rare variants in relation to risk of breast cancer in African American Women: the AMBER Consortium.
Haddad Stephen A, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 6
- Association of glutathione S-transferase T1, M1, and P1 polymorphisms in the breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis.
Song Zhiwang, et al. Therapeutics and clinical risk management 2016 0 763-9
- Breast cancer multigene testing trends and impact on chemotherapy use.
Ray G Thomas, et al. The American journal of managed care 2016 0 (5) e153-60
- Cell-free DNA mutations as biomarkers in breast cancer patients receiving tamoxifen.
Jansen Maurice Phm, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- No Association of the rs17822931 Polymorphism in ABCC11 with Breast Cancer Risk in Koreans.
Na Ann-Yae, et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2016 0 (5) 2625-8
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism in microRNA-binding site of SULF1 target gene as a protective factor against the susceptibility to breast cancer: a case-control study.
Zhou Qiong, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 2749-57
- TCF21 genetic polymorphisms and breast cancer risk in Chinese women.
Gao Xueren, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Thyroid Hormones and Vitamin D in Patients with Breast Cancer with Mutations in BRCA1 or BRCA2 Genes.
Kolben Thomas, et al. Anticancer research 2016 6 (6) 3185-90
- Detection of TP53/PIK3CA Mutations in Cell-Free Plasma DNA From Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients Using Next Generation Sequencing.
Nakauchi Chiaki, et al. Clinical breast cancer 2016 5
- Genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer in Asia-moving forward.
Kwong Ava, et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2016 6 (3) 47
- rs11895168 C allele and the increased risk of breast cancer in Isfahan population.
Salimi Zohreh, et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 6 89-94
- [BRCA1/2 gene mutation and clinicopathologic features of triple negative breast cancer].
Ma Z P, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2016 6 (6) 397-400
- Prevalence and Prognostic Role of BRCA1/2 Variants in Unselected Chinese Breast Cancer Patients.
Zhong Xiaorong, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0156789
- Polymorphisms in TIM-3 and breast cancer susceptibility in chinese women: A case-control study.
Wang Zheng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Genetic predisposition of six well-defined polymorphisms in HMGB1/RAGE pathway to breast cancer in a large Han Chinese population.
Yue Liling, et al. Journal of cellular and molecular medicine 2016 5
- Genomic Profiling of Thyroid Cancer Reveals a Role for Thyroglobulin in Metastasis.
Siraj Abdul K, et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 6 (6) 1170-80
- Haplotypes of the MTHFR gene are associated with an increased risk of breast cancer in a Han Chinese population in Gansu province.
Song Ailing, et al. IUBMB life 2016 5
- Human (5204)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (429)
- Pathogen (0)