June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2016
- [Relationship and clinical significance between mutated BRAF with prophylactic central-neck nodal dissection in papillary thyroid carcinoma].
Zhang Y J, et al. Beijing da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Peking University. Health sciences 2016 6 (3) 502-6
- Association between RNASEL, MSR1, and ELAC2 single nucleotide polymorphisms and gene expression in prostate cancer risk.
Alvarez-Cubero Maria Jesus, et al. Urologic oncology 2016 6
- HER2 intratumoral heterogeneity analyses by concurrent HER2 gene and protein assessment for the prognosis of HER2 negative invasive breast cancer patients.
Kurozumi Sasagu, et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 6
- The role of microRNAs in bladder cancer.
Enokida Hideki et al. Investigative and clinical urology 2016 Jun S60-76
- Cancer Incidence in First- and Second-Degree Relatives of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
Streff Haley et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun
- Health Behaviors and their Relationship with Disease Control in People Attending Genetic Clinics with a Family History of Breast or Colorectal Cancer.
Anderson Annie S et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Jun
- Health Care Disparities in Hereditary Ovarian Cancer: Are We Reaching the Underserved Population?
Randall Thomas C et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2016 Aug 17(8) 39
- Identification of familial colorectal cancer and hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes through the Dutch population-screening program: results ofa pilot study.
van Erp Sanne J H et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2016 Jun 1-6
- Usefulness of Canadian Public Health Insurance Administrative Databases to Assess Breast and Ovarian Cancer Screening Imaging Technologies for BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers.
Larouche Geneviève et al. Canadian Association of Radiologists journal = Journal l'Association canadienne des radiologistes 2016 Jun
- Associations between sequence variations in the mitochondrial DNA D-loop region and outcome of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Li Shilai, et al. Oncology letters 2016 6 (6) 3723-3728
- Bevacizumab Pharmacokinetics Influence Overall and Progression-Free Survival in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients.
Caulet Morgane, et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2016 6
- Clinical Features, Treatments, and Outcomes of Patients with Thymic Carcinoids and Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 1 Syndrome at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Christakis Ioannis, et al. Hormones & cancer 2016 6
- Comprehensive mutation profiling of mucinous gastric carcinoma.
Rokutan Hirofumi, et al. The Journal of pathology 2016 6
- Impacts of TNF-LTA SNPs/Haplotypes and Lifestyle Factors on Oral Carcinoma in an Indian Population.
Bandil Kapil, et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2016 6
- Intersections at the crossroads: Neurofibromatosis type 1, cAMP, sex, and glioma risk.
Rubin Joshua B, et al. Molecular & cellular oncology 2016 5 (3) e1069917
- Membrane-proximal binding of STAT3 revealed by cancer-associated receptor variants.
Ulaganathan Vijay K, et al. Molecular & cellular oncology 2016 5 (3) e1145176
- Polymorphisms in selected DNA repair genes and cell cycle regulating genes involved in the risk of papillary thyroid carcinoma.
Halkova Tereza, et al. Cancer biomarkers : section A of Disease markers 2016 6
- Post hoc Analysis for Detecting Individual Rare Variant Risk Associations Using Probit Regression Bayesian Variable Selection Methods in Case-Control Sequencing Studies.
Larson Nicholas B, et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 6
- TERT Core Promotor Mutations in Early-Onset Bladder Cancer.
Giedl Johannes, et al. Journal of Cancer 2016 0 (8) 915-20
- U.S. healthcare facilities have capacity to meet colorectal cancer screening goals
News Release, June 22, 2016
- A pilot study of clinical targeted next generation sequencing for prostate cancer: Consequences for treatment and genetic counseling.
Cheng Heather H et al. The Prostate 2016 Jun
- Association of Vitamin D Receptor Gene Polymorphisms with Colorectal Cancer in a Saudi Arabian Population.
Alkhayal Khayal A, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0155236
- Chemotherapy (platinum and pemetrexed) in combination with erlotinib in non-small cell lung cancer induces major gastrointestinal toxicity: two case reports from the FLARE/GFPC 03-2013 study.
Sassier M, et al. Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 2016 6
- Endosomal acidification inhibitors for the treatment of BRAF mutant tumors.
Espinosa Lluís, et al. Molecular & cellular oncology 2016 3 (2) e1062073
- PON1 L55M polymorphism might contribute to the risk of cancer.
Hu Peizeng, et al. Panminerva medica 2016 6
- Two genetic variants in telomerase-associated protein 1 are associated with stomach cancer risk.
Jin Dong-Hao, et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 6
- Telephone counseling can help make cancer genetic services more accessible to rural women
Medical News, June 21, 2016
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 rearrangements in Brazilian individuals with Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Ewald Ingrid Petroni, et al. Genetics and molecular biology 0 0 (2) 223-31
- Frequent PIK3CA Mutations in Colorectal and Endometrial Tumors with 2 or More Somatic Mutations in Mismatch Repair Genes.
Cohen Stacey A, et al. Gastroenterology 2016 6
- High TERT promoter mutation frequency in non-acral cutaneous metastatic melanoma.
Ekedahl Henrik, et al. Pigment cell & melanoma research 2016 6
- Human (29963)
- Pathogen (0)