June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Novel Association of WNK4 Gene, Ala589Ser Polymorphism in Essential Hypertension, and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Malaysia.
Ghodsian Nooshin, et al. Journal of diabetes research 2016 0 8219543
- The CYBA Gene (?)49A>G Polymorphism (rs7195830) Is Associated with Hypertension in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease.
Nowak Tomasz, et al. BioMed research international 2016 0 1539671
- Association between circulating levels of ACE2-Ang-(1-7)-MAS axis and ACE2 gene polymorphisms in hypertensive patients.
Liu Dan, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (24) e3876
- Effects of leptin and leptin receptor SNPs on clinical- and metabolic-related traits in apparent treatment-resistant hypertension.
de Faria Ana Paula, et al. Blood pressure 2016 6 1-7
- Mastocytosis among elderly patients: A multicenter retrospective French study on 53 patients.
Rouet Audrey, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (24) e3901
- Association of Transforming Growth Factor Beta-1-509C/T Gene Polymorphism with Ischemic Stroke: A Meta Analysis.
Kumar Pradeep, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2016 4 (2) 91-6
- Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor Modification of Epileptiform Burst Discharges in a Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Model.
Eftekhari Sanaz, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2016 4 (2) 115-20
- [Clinical value of TNF, IL-6, and IL-10 gene polymorphic markers in chronic glomerulonephritis].
Kamyshova E S, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 0 0 (6) 45-50
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme insertion/deletion polymorphism is associated with cerebral white matter changes in Alzheimer's disease.
Chou Ping-Song, et al. Geriatrics & gerontology international 2016 6
- Association between Carotid Intima-media Thickness and Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 Glu504Lys Polymorphism in Chinese Han with Essential Hypertension.
Ma Xiao-Xiang, et al. Chinese medical journal 0 0 (12) 1413-1418
- A Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism in C12orf43 Region is Associated with the Risk of Coronary Artery Disease in a Pakistani Cohort.
Shahzadi Shafiqa, et al. Biochemical genetics 2016 6
- Mitochondrial DNA 5178 C/A polymorphism modulates the effects of coffee consumption on elevated levels of serum liver enzymes in male Japanese health check-up examinees: an exploratory cross-sectional study.
Kokaze Akatsuki, et al. Journal of physiological anthropology 2016 0 (1) 15
- Mutational and clinical analysis of the ENG gene in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Pousada Guillermo, et al. BMC genetics 2016 0 (1) 72
- A common polymorphism rs1800247 in osteocalcin gene is associated with hypertension and diastolic blood pressure levels: the Shanghai Changfeng study.
Ling Y, et al. Journal of human hypertension 2016 6
- Association of the -243A>G, +61450C>A Polymorphisms of the Glutamate Decarboxylase 2 (GAD2) Gene with Obesity and Insulin Level in North Indian Population.
Prakash Jai, et al. Iranian journal of public health 2016 4 (4) 460-8
- Utility of blood pressure genetic risk score in admixed Hispanic samples.
Beecham A H, et al. Journal of human hypertension 2016 6
- Study of Association between Pre-Senile Cataracts and the Polymorphisms rs2228000 in XPC and rs1042522 in p53 in Spanish Population.
López Valverde Gloria, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0156317
- Association of Genetic Polymorphisms of Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System-Related Genes with Arterio-Venous Fistula Malfunction in Hemodialysis Patients.
Chen Yu-Wei, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 0 (6)
- [Impact of the ExSel(®) test administration on the excessive salt consumption in hypertensive patients followed in general practice].
Villeneuve F, et al. Annales de cardiologie et d'angeiologie 2016 5
- Patterns of Kidney Function Decline Associated with APOL1 Genotypes: Results from AASK.
Tin Adrienne, et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2016 5
- Prevalence of Hypertension among Adults in Remote Rural Areas of Xinjiang, China.
Wang Yulin, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- [Polymorphism (353)R>Q of Gene of Blood Clotting Factor FVII and Plasma Hemostasis].
Bairova T A, et al. Genetika 2016 2 (2) 242-8
- A Novel Association of the Suppressor of Cytokine Signaling 1 (SOCS1) Gene Polymorphisms in Ischemic Stroke Patients.
Ma Qi, et al. Neuromolecular medicine 2016 5
- Correction: Associations of ACE Gene Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism, ACE Activity, and ACE mRNA Expression with Hypertension in a Chinese Population.
He Qingfang, et al. PloS one 0 0 (5) e0156564
- The effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme polymorphism on hemodynamic response to endotracheal intubation in hypertensive patients.
Wang Jun, et al. Scandinavian journal of clinical and laboratory investigation 2016 5 1-5
- A Cross-sectional Study of KLKB1 and PRCP Polymorphisms in Patient Samples with Cardiovascular Disease.
Gittleman Haley R, et al. Frontiers in medicine 2016 0 17
- Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPE.
Ali Zahara, et al. Gene 2016 5
- Case-Only Survival Analysis Reveals Unique Effects of Genotype, Sex, and Coronary Disease Severity on Survivorship.
Dungan Jennifer R, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0154856
- Systemic complement activation and complement gene analysis in enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli-associated paediatric haemolytic uraemic syndrome.
Ahlenstiel-Grunow Thurid, et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2016 5
- Common variant rs7579169 is associated with preeclampsia in Han Chinese women.
Guo L F, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- Human (8)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (5043)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (24)
- Pathogen (0)