June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2016
- Interaction between COX-1 and COX-2 Variants Associated with Aspirin Resistance in Chinese Stroke Patients.
Yi Xingyang, et al. Journal of stroke and cerebrovascular diseases : the official journal of National Stroke Association 2016 6
- Coproporphyrins in plasma and urine can be appropriate clinical biomarkers to recapitulate drug-drug interactions mediated by OATP inhibition.
Lai Yurong, et al. The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics 2016 6
- Effects of Oxytocin Administration on Spirituality and Emotional Responses to Meditation.
Van Cappellen Patty, et al. Social cognitive and affective neuroscience 2016 6
- Creating a scalable clinical pharmacogenomics service with automated interpretation and medical record result integration - experience from a pediatric tertiary care facility.
Manzi Shannon F et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2016 Jun
- EMR Documentation of Physician-Patient Communication Following Genomic Counseling for Actionable Complex Disease and Pharmacogenomic Results.
Sweet Kevin et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Jun
- FDA drug labeling: rich resources to facilitate precision medicine, drug safety, and regulatory science.
Fang Hong et al. Drug discovery today 2016 Jun
- Implementation of Clinical Pharmacogenomics within a Large Health System: From Electronic Health Record Decision Support to Consultation Services.
Hicks J Kevin et al. Pharmacotherapy 2016 Jun
- Virtual Pharmacist: A Platform for Pharmacogenomics.
Cheng Ronghai et al. PloS one 2015 10(10) e0141105
- Associations between sequence variations in the mitochondrial DNA D-loop region and outcome of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Li Shilai, et al. Oncology letters 2016 6 (6) 3723-3728
- Bevacizumab Pharmacokinetics Influence Overall and Progression-Free Survival in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients.
Caulet Morgane, et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2016 6
- Frequency of Common CYP2C9 Polymorphisms and Their Impact on Warfarin Dose Requirement in Pakistani Population.
Qayyum Aisha, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2016 6
- A Function Variant at miR-501 Alters Susceptibility to Hepatocellular Carcinoma in a Chinese Han Population.
Liu Yang, et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2016 0 (6) 2500-8
- Association of the genetic polymorphisms in pre-microRNAs with risk of childhood epilepsy in a Chinese population.
Li Yang, et al. Seizure 2016 5 21-26
- Chemotherapy (platinum and pemetrexed) in combination with erlotinib in non-small cell lung cancer induces major gastrointestinal toxicity: two case reports from the FLARE/GFPC 03-2013 study.
Sassier M, et al. Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 2016 6
- Endosomal acidification inhibitors for the treatment of BRAF mutant tumors.
Espinosa Lluís, et al. Molecular & cellular oncology 2016 3 (2) e1062073
- Interactions of established risk factors and a GWAS-based genetic risk score on the risk of venous thromboembolism.
Crous-Bou Marta, et al. Thrombosis and haemostasis 2016 6 (3)
- One-Year Follow-up of Children and Adolescents with Major Depressive Disorder: Relationship between Clinical Variables and Abcb1 Gene Polymorphisms.
Blázquez A, et al. Pharmacopsychiatry 2016 6
- Prevalence of interleukin-28B single nucleotide polymorphism genotypes in patients with hepatitis C infection in Isfahan, Iran.
Minakari Mohammad, et al. Advanced biomedical research 2016 0 90
- The DRD3 Ser9Gly Polymorphism Predicted Metabolic Change in Drug-Naive Patients With Bipolar II Disorder.
Chang Ting-Ting, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (24) e3488
- The frequency of SLCO1B1*5 polymorphism genotypes among Russian and Sakha (Yakutia) patients with hypercholesterolemia.
Sychev Dmitrij Alekseevitch, et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2016 0 59-63
- Acute Megakaryoblastic Leukemia with Myelodysplasia-related Changes Associated with ATM Gene Deletion.
Ureshino Hiroshi, et al. Internal medicine (Tokyo, Japan) 2016 0 (12) 1625-9
- Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor Modification of Epileptiform Burst Discharges in a Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Model.
Eftekhari Sanaz, et al. Basic and clinical neuroscience 2016 4 (2) 115-20
- Genetic variations underlying Alzheimer's disease: evidence from genome-wide association studies and beyond.
Cuyvers Elise, et al. The Lancet. Neurology 2016 7 (8) 857-68
- Modulation of glucose metabolism and metabolic connectivity by ?-amyloid.
Carbonell Felix, et al. Journal of cerebral blood flow and metabolism : official journal of the International Society of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 2016 6
- [Clinical value of TNF, IL-6, and IL-10 gene polymorphic markers in chronic glomerulonephritis].
Kamyshova E S, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 0 0 (6) 45-50
- [Serum calgranulin C is a highly sensitive autoinflammation activity indicator in patients with familial periodic fevers].
Bogdanova M V, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 0 0 (6) 58-64
- ABCB1 polymorphism is associated with atorvastatin-induced liver injury in Japanese population.
Fukunaga Koya, et al. BMC genetics 2016 0 (1) 79
- C1236T polymorphism in MDR1 gene correlates with therapeutic response to imatinib mesylate in Indian patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia.
Chhikara Sunita, et al. The National medical journal of India 0 0 (6) 272-5
- Clinicopathologic Features of NSCLC Diagnosed During Pregnancy or the Peripartum Period in the Era of Molecular Genotyping.
Dagogo-Jack Ibiayi, et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2016 6
- Epistatic interaction between MyD88 and TIRAP against Helicobacter pylori.
Fulgione Andrea, et al. FEBS letters 2016 6
- Human (12094)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (67)
- Pathogen (0)