Last Posted: Jan 05, 2017
- You may have more control over aging than you think, say The Telomere Effect authors
K Weintraub, StatNews, January 3, 2017
- Genomes of healthy older Australians to accelerate genomic discovery
R Burbidge, PHG Foundation, December 19, 2016
- Contribution of Pharmacogenetic Testing to Modeled Medication Change Recommendations in a Long-Term Care Population with Polypharmacy.
Sugarman Elaine A et al. Drugs & aging 2016 Nov
- The skin aging exposome.
Krutmann Jean et al. Journal of dermatological science 2016 Sep
- Nutrigenomics at the Interface of Aging, Lifespan, and Cancer Prevention.
Riscuta Gabriela et al. The Journal of nutrition 2016 Oct 146(10) 1931-1939
- Aging and the genetic road towards the positivity effect in memory.
Mammarella Nicola et al. Experimental gerontology 2016 Sep 82120-4
- The Aging Epigenome.
Booth Lauren N et al. Molecular cell 2016 Jun 62(5) 728-44
- Ageing: Dietary protection for genes
J Oshnima et al, Nature, August 2016
- An epigenetic clock analysis of race/ethnicity, sex, and coronary heart disease.
Horvath Steve et al. Genome biology 2016 17(1) 171
- Epigenetic drift in the aging genome: a ten-year follow-up in an elderly twin cohort
Q Tam et al, INt J epidemiology, August 2016
- Epigenetics and aging.
Pal Sangita et al. Science advances 2016 Jul 2(7) e1600584
- Coffee Consumption Is Positively Associated with Longer Leukocyte Telomere Length in the Nurses' Health Study.
Liu Jason J et al. The Journal of nutrition 2016 Jul 146(7) 1373-8
- Human longevity: Genetics or Lifestyle? It takes two to tango.
Passarino Giuseppe et al. Immunity & ageing : I & A 2016 1312
- Physiology: Stressed-out chromatin promotes longevity.
Lee Siu Sylvia et al. Nature 2016 Jun 534(7609) 625-6
- Telomere-associated aging disorders.
Opresko Patricia L et al. Ageing research reviews 2016 May
- The Healthy Aging Data Portal