- Check out genes and genomewide association studies reported in relation to antidepressant use and outcomes from the HUGE Navigator
- Personalized medicine in major depressive disorder -- opportunities and pitfalls.
Miller Diane B et al. Metab. Clin. Exp. 2013 Jan 62 Suppl 1S34-9
- Fourth Canadian Consensus Conference on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Dementia: recommendations for family physicians.
Published 2014 (Fourth Canadian Consensus Conference on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Dementia)
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guideline for CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 genotypes and dosing of tricyclic antidepressants.
Published 2013 (Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium)
- Influence of ABCB1 polymorphisms and serum concentrations on venlafaxine response in patients with major depressive disorder.
Nordic journal of psychiatry 2017 Jan 1-11.
Ozbey Gul, Celikel Feryal Cam, Cumurcu Birgul Elbozan, Kan Derya, Yucel Berna, Hasbek Ekrem, Percin Ferda, Guzey Ismail Cüneyt, Uluoglu Can
- Epigenetic and genetic variants in the HTR1B gene and clinical improvement in children and adolescents treated with fluoxetine.
Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2016 Dec 75 28-34.
Gassó Patricia, Rodríguez Natalia, Blázquez Ana, Monteagudo Ana, Boloc Daniel, Plana Maria Teresa, Lafuente Amalia, Lázaro Luisa, Arnaiz Joan Albert, Mas Ser
- Effects of paroxetine on intravaginal ejaculatory latency time in Egyptian patients with lifelong premature ejaculation as a function of serotonin transporter polymorphism.
International journal of impotence research 2016 Sep .
Salem A M, Kamel I I, Rashed L A, GamalEl Din S
- Progressing Preemptive Genotyping of CYP2C19 Allelic Variants for Sickle Cell Disease Patients.
Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Aug .
Jaja Cheedy, Barrett Nadine, Patel Niren, Lyon Matt, Xu Hongyan, Kutlar Abdull
- The 5-HTTLPR and BDNF polymorphisms moderate the association between uncinate fasciculus connectivity and antidepressants treatment response in major depression.
European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience 2016 Jun .
Tatham Erica L, Hall Geoff B C, Clark Darren, Foster Jane, Ramasubbu Rajamann