Last Posted: Jan 05, 2017
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium Guideline (CPIC®) for CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 Genotypes and Dosing of Tricyclic Antidepressants: 2016 Update.
Kevin Hicks J et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 Dec
- Pharmacokinetic Pharmacogenetic Prescribing Guidelines for Antidepressants: A Template for Psychiatric Precision Medicine.
Nassan Malik et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2016 Jun
- Effects and cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic screening for CYP2D6 among older adults starting therapy with nortriptyline or venlafaxine: study protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial (CYSCEtrial).
Berm Elizabeth J J et al. Trials 2015 1637
- Cost-effectiveness of combinatorial pharmacogenomic testing for treatment-resistant major depressive disorder patients.
Hornberger John et al. Am J Manag Care 2015 21(6) e357-65
- MTHFR: Genetic variants, expression analysis and COMT interaction in major depressive disorder.
Gabriela Nielsen Maria et al. J Affect Disord 2015 Sep 1. 179-86
- The role of GRIK4 gene in treatment-resistant depression.
Milanesi Elena et al. Genet Res (Camb) 2015 e14
- Combinatorial pharmacogenomic guidance for psychiatric medications reduces overall pharmacy costs in a one year prospective evaluation.
Winner Joel G et al. Curr Med Res Opin 2015 Jun 18. 1-30
- "Getting off the Bus Closer to Your Destination": Patients' Views about Pharmacogenetic Testing.
Trinidad Susan Brown et al. Perm J 2015 Jun 1.
- Comparative efficacy, acceptability, and tolerability of augmentation agents in treatment-resistant depression: systematic review and network meta-analysis.
Zhou Xinyu et al. J Clin Psychiatry 2015 Apr (4) e487-98
- Treatment of bipolar depression: making sensible decisions.
Citrome Leslie et al. CNS Spectr 2014 Dec 4-11; quiz 1-3, 12
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) Guideline for CYP2D6 and CYP2C19 Genotypes and Dosing of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors.
Hicks J Kevin et al. Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 2015 May 13.
- Genome-wide association studies in pharmacogenomics of antidepressants.
Lin Eugene et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 Apr (5) 555-66
- Identifying genetic loci associated with antidepressant drug response with drug-gene interaction models in a population-based study.
Noordam Raymond et al. J Psychiatr Res 2015 Mar 31-7
- RNA expression profiling in depressed patients suggests retinoid-related orphan receptor alpha as a biomarker for antidepressant response.
Hennings J M et al. Transl Psychiatry 2015 e538
- Serotonin pathway polymorphisms and the treatment of major depressive disorder and anxiety disorders.
Helton Sarah G et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 Apr (5) 541-53
- The Efficacies and Toxicities of Antidepressant Drugs in Clinics, Building the Relationship between Chemo-Genetics and Socio-Environments.
Lu Da-Yong et al. Cent Nerv Syst Agents Med Chem 2015 Apr 28.