Last Posted: Jan 16, 2017
- Screening for Colorectal Neoplasia
JM Inadomi, NEJM, January 2017
- A tailored approach to BRAF and MLH1 methylation testing in a universal screening program for Lynch syndrome.
Adar Tomer et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Jan
- How does genetic risk information for Lynch syndrome translate to risk management behaviours?
Steel Emma et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 151
- Knowledge acquired, satisfaction attained and attitudes towards shared decision making in colorectal cancer screening.
Garcia-Alonso Francisco J et al. Annals of gastroenterology : quarterly publication of the Hellenic Society of Gastroenterology 2017 30(1) 76-82
- Clinical Application of Targeted Next Generation Sequencing for Colorectal Cancers.
Fontanges Quitterie et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2016 Dec 17(12)
- Primary care providers' cancer genetic testing-related knowledge, attitudes, and communication behaviors: A systematic review and research agenda.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2016 Dec
- Telomeres and telomerase in the clinical management of colorectal cancer.
Piñol-Felis C et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2016 Oct
- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- Association of DNA Mismatch Repair and Mutations in BRAF and KRAS With Survival After Recurrence in Stage III Colon Cancers : A Secondary Analysis of 2 Randomized Clinical Trials
FA Sinicrope et al, JAMA Oncology, December 22, 2016
- Molecular Markers Beyond Microsatellite Instability for Assessing Prognosis in Early-Stage Colorectal Cancer : What Happens at Relapse?
AS Bianchi. JAMA Oncology, December 22, 2016
- Colon cancer runs in my family: Should I get a genetic test? I worry that'll affect my insurance.
et al. Consumer reports 2017 82(1) 21
- Prevalence and Spectrum of Germline Cancer Susceptibility Gene Mutations Among Patients With Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer.
Pearlman Rachel et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Dec
- Universal Genetic Testing for Younger Patients With Colorectal Cancer.
Vilar Eduardo et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Dec
- [New Classification for Advanced Colorectal Cancer Using CancerPlex®Genomic Tests].
Kameyama Hitoshi et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2016 Nov 43(11) 1361-1365
- Frequency of a positive family history of colorectal cancer in general practice: a cross-sectional study.
Plath Jasper et al. Family practice 2016 Dec
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294