- Down syndrome and the complexity of genome dosage imbalance.
Antonarakis Stylianos E et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Mar 18(3) 147-163
- Association of Docosahexaenoic Acid Supplementation With Alzheimer Disease Stage in Apolipoprotein E å4 Carriers A Review
HN Yassine al, JAMA Neurology, January 17, 2017
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: User Motivations, Decision Making, and Perceived Utility of Results.
Roberts J Scott et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jan
- Early Alzheimer's Gene Is A Curse For Families, A Gift For Science
A Gorman, NPR News, December 27, 2016
- From Common to Rare Variants: The Genetic Component of Alzheimer Disease.
Nicolas Gaël et al. Human heredity 2016 Dec 81(3) 129-141
sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017
Alzheimer | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-17-2017 3PM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.