Last Posted: Mar 09, 2017
- Short-read whole genome sequencing for determination of antimicrobial resistance mechanisms and capsular serotypes of current invasive Streptococcus agalactiae recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Feb
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance (NG-STAR): a novel antimicrobial resistance multilocus typing scheme for tracking the global dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
- Detection of macrolide resistance genes in culture-negative specimens from Bangladeshi children with invasive pneumococcal diseases.
Hasanuzzaman Md et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Jan 8131-134
- Antimicrobial resistance at the interface of human and veterinary medicine
Kock R, et al. Vet Microbiol, 2017; 200:1-5.
- Infectious Fight: Tackling the Inevitability of Resistance, One Genome at a Time
Clinical Omics, February 7, 2017
- Delivering on Antimicrobial Resistance Agenda Not Possible without Improving Fungal Diagnostic Capabilities.
Denning David W et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Feb (2) 177-183
- CDC AR Solutions Initiative Fact Sheets by Topic
- CDC's strategic investments empower the nation to combat antibiotic resistance
- The Microbiome & Innovations to Slow Antibiotic Resistance
- Integrating advanced molecular technologies into public health.
Gwinn Marta et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Dec
- The molecular epidemiology and antimicrobial resistance phenotypes of Acinetobacter baumannii isolated from patients in three hospitals in southern Vietnam.
Tuan Anh Nguyen et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Dec
- The role of whole genome sequencing in antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bacteria: report of EUROCAST committee
- Evaluation of Machine Learning and Rules-Based Approaches for Predicting Antimicrobial Resistance Profiles in Gram-negative Bacilli from Whole Genome Sequence Data.
Pesesky Mitchell W et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 1887
- MEGARes: an antimicrobial resistance database for high throughput sequencing.
Lakin Steven M et al. Nucleic acids research 2016 Nov
- Emergence of plasmid-mediated colistin resistance and New Delhi metallo-β-lactamase genes in extensively drug-resistant Escherichia coli isolated from a patient in Thailand.
Paveenkittiporn Wantana et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Nov