- Molecular Mimicry between Chikungunya Virus and Host Components: A Possible Mechanism for the Arthritic Manifestations.
Reddy Vijayalakshmi et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Jan (1) e0005238
- Molecular Virologic and Clinical Characteristics of a Chikungunya Fever Outbreak in La Romana, Dominican Republic, 2014.
Langsjoen Rose M et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Dec (12) e0005189
- How Chikungunya Virus Virology Affects Its Epidemiology and Transmission: Implications for Influencing Public Health.
Powers Ann M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec (suppl 5) S449-S452
- A Field-Deployable Reverse Transcription Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Assay for Rapid Detection of the Chikungunya Virus.
Patel Pranav et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Sep (9) e0004953
- Unmet Needs for a Rapid Diagnosis of Chikungunya Virus Infection.
Burdino Elisa et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Oct (10) 1837-1839
- Simultaneous detection of Zika, Chikungunya and Dengue viruses by a multiplex real-time RT-PCR assay.
Pabbaraju Kanti et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 Sep 66-71
- Easy and inexpensive molecular detection of dengue, chikungunya and zika viruses in febrile patients.
Calvo Eliana P et al. Acta tropica 2016 Jul 32-37
- Co-Infections from Zika and Chikungunya Virus in Bahia, Brazil Identified by Metagenomic Next-Generation Sequencing.
Sardi Silvia et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Jul
- High Incidence of Chikungunya Virus and Frequency of Viremic Blood Donations during Epidemic, Puerto Rico, USA, 2014.
Simmons Graham et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Jul (7) 1221-8
- Single-Reaction Multiplex Reverse Transcription PCR for Detection of Zika, Chikungunya, and Dengue Viruses.
Waggoner Jesse J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Jul (7)
sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017
Chikungunya - Infectious Diseases PHGKB - Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Specific PHGKB|Infectious Diseases|PHGKB
Last Posted: Jan 31, 2017