- The evolving science of apolipoprotein-L1 and kidney disease.
Chen Teresa K et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2016 May 25(3) 217-25
- Genomics in CKD: Is This the Path Forward?
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Advances in chronic kidney disease 2016 Mar 23(2) 120-4
- Attitudes in Patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Toward Prenatal Diagnosis and Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis.
Swift Oscar et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Sep
- Pre-pregnancy advice in chronic kidney disease: do not forget genetic counseling.
van Eerde Albertien M et al. Kidney international 2016 Oct 90(4) 905-6
- Chronic Kidney Disease - A Window into Understanding Health Disparities - Neil Powe
National Human Genome Research Institute Video lecture. April 2016
domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017
Chronic kidney disease | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.