- Noninvasive prenatal testing/noninvasive prenatal diagnosis: the position of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Published 2013 (National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC))
- Guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment and clinical monitoring of patients with juvenile and adult Pompe disease.
Published 2016 (Expert panel)
- Prenatal Testing for Adult-Onset Conditions: the Position of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
Published 2016 (National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC) Public Policy Task Force)
- Genetic Counseling and Testing for Alzheimer's Disease and Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration: An Italian Consensus Protocol.
Published 2016 (Societaâ?? Italiana di Neurologia)
- KHA-CARI Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Guideline: Genetics and Genetic Counseling.
sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017
Genetic counseling | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.