Last Posted: Mar 08, 2017
- Rapid molecular detection of Legionella for outbreak response
- Seeding and establishment of Legionella pneumophila in hospitals; implications for genomic investigations of nosocomial Legionnaires' disease.
David Sophia et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Feb
- A Large Community Outbreak of Legionnaires' Disease Associated With a Cooling Tower in New York City, 2015.
Weiss Don et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 2017 Jan 33354916689620
- Complete Genome Sequences of Legionella pneumophila subsp. fraseri Strains Detroit-1 and Dallas 1E.
Raphael Brian H et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb 5(5)
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Novel Diversity among the 1976 Philadelphia Legionnaires' Disease Outbreak Isolates and Additional ST36 Strains.
Mercante Jeffrey W et al. PloS one 11(9) e0164074
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Novel Diversity among the 1976 Philadelphia Legionnaires Disease Outbreak Isolates and Additional ST36 Strains
Mercante JW, et al. PLoS ONE, Sep 29, 2016.
- Dynamics of genome change among Legionella species.
Joseph Sandeep J et al. Scientific reports 2016 633442
- Complete Genome Sequences of the Historical Legionella pneumophila Strains OLDA and Pontiac.
Mercante Jeffrey W et al. Genome announcements 2016 4(4)
- Legionella DNA Markers in Tap Water Coincident with a Spike in Legionnaires Disease in Flint, MI
Schwake DO, et al. Environ Sci Technol Lett, Jul 8, 2016.
- Confirming Legionnaires disease outbreak by genome-based method, Germany, 2012. Emerg Infect Dis. 2016 Jul
Burckhardt F, et al. Emerg Infect Dis, Jul 2016.
- Rapid investigation of cases and clusters of Legionnaires' Disease in England and Wales using direct molecular typing.
Mentasti Massimo et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Apr
- Heated birthing pools as a source of Legionnaires' disease.
Collins S L et al. Epidemiology and infection 2016 Mar (4) 796-802
- Design and application of a core genome multilocus sequence typing scheme for investigation of Legionnaires' disease incidents.
Moran-Gilad J et al. Euro Surveill. 2015 (28)
- Comparative analyses of Legionella species identifies genetic features of strains causing Legionnaires' disease.
Gomez-Valero Laura et al. Genome Biol. 2014 (11) 505
- Gene flow in environmental Legionella pneumophila leads to genetic and pathogenic heterogeneity within a Legionnaires' disease outbreak.
McAdam Paul R et al. Genome Biol. 2014 (11) 504
- Genomic characterization of a large outbreak of Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 strains in Quebec City, 2012.
Lévesque Simon et al. PLoS ONE 2014 (8) e103852