- Application of Single-Molecule Amplification and Resequencing Technology for Broad Surveillance of Plasma Mutations in Patients with Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma.
The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 Jan 19 (1): 169-181.
Wang Zheng, Cheng Gang, Han Xiaohong, Mu Xinlin, Zhang Yuhui, Cui Di, Liu Chang, Zhang Li, Fan Zaiwen, Ma Lingyun, Yang Li, Di Jing, Cram David S, Shi Yuankai, Liu Dong
- High Prevalence of Mutant KRAS in Circulating Exosome-derived DNA from Early Stage Pancreatic Cancer Patients.
Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Jan .
Allenson K, Castillo J, San Lucas F A, Scelo G, Kim D U, Bernard V, Davis G, Kumar T, Katz M, Overman M J, Foretova L, Fabianova E, Holcatova I, Janout V, Meric-Bernstam F, Gascoyne P, Wistuba I, Varadhachary G, Brennan P, Hanash S, Li D, Maitra A, Alvarez
- Next generation sequencing of vitreoretinal lymphomas from small-volume intraocular liquid biopsies: new routes to targeted therapies.
Oncotarget 2016 Dec .
Cani Andi K, Hovelson Daniel H, Demirci Hakan, Johnson Mark W, Tomlins Scott A, Rao Rajesh
- Detection of the T790M mutation of EGFR in plasma of advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients with acquired resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors (West Japan oncology group 8014LTR study).
Oncotarget 2016 Aug .
Takahama Takayuki, Sakai Kazuko, Takeda Masayuki, Azuma Koichi, Hida Toyoaki, Hirabayashi Masataka, Oguri Tetsuya, Tanaka Hiroshi, Ebi Noriyuki, Sawa Toshiyuki, Bessho Akihiro, Tachihara Motoko, Akamatsu Hiroaki, Bandoh Shuji, Himeji Daisuke, Ohira Tatsuo, Shimokawa Mototsugu, Nakanishi Yoichi, Nakagawa Kazuhiko, Nishio Kazu
- K-Ras mutation detection in liquid biopsy and tumor tissue as prognostic biomarker in patients with pancreatic cancer: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2016 Jul 33 (7): 61.
Li Tao, Zheng Yuanting, Sun Hong, Zhuang Rongyuan, Liu Jing, Liu Tianshu, Cai Weim
domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017
Liquid biopsy - https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology