- Expert Explains the Importance of Genetic Testing for Patients With Ovarian Cancer
K Kosko, Targeted Oncology, March 14, 2017
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- BRCA And Me: The Impact Of Screening High-Risk Women Against Ovarian Cancer
C Presho, Huffington Post, March 2017
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Evidence of Stage Shift in Women Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer During Phase II of the United Kingdom Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study.
Rosenthal Adam N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Feb JCO2016699330
sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017
Ovarian cancer ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-17-2017 3PM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.