- Mortality of New York children with sickle cell disease identified through newborn screening.
Wang Ying et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jun 17(6) 452-9
- Incidence of sickle cell trait--United States, 2010.
Ojodu Jelili et al. MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. 2014 Dec 12. 63(49) 1155-8
- Health policy for sickle cell disease in Africa: experience from Tanzania on interventions to reduce under-five mortality.
Makani Julie et al. Trop. Med. Int. Health 2015 Feb 20(2) 184-7
- Understanding and improving health education among first-time parents of infants with sickle cell anemia in Alabama: a mixed methods approach.
Lebensburger Jeffrey D et al. J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2015 Jan 37(1) 35-42
- Discordance between self-report and genetic confirmation of sickle cell disease status in African-American adults.
Bean Christopher J et al. Public Health Genomics 2014 17(3) 169-72
sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017
Sickle cell 7 || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
Last Posted: Mar-03-2017 8AM
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.