Last Posted: Mar 23, 2017
- Economic Evaluations of Thrombophilia Screening Prior to Prescribing Combined Oral Contraceptives: A Systematic and Critical Review.
Vernon Erin et al. Applied health economics and health policy 2017 Mar
- Inherited Thrombophilia
S Collins, Genome Magazine, January 2017
- The Appropriateness and Cost of Thrombophilia Panel Testing: Its Complicated
S Bowen et al, CDC Blog Post, December 15, 2016
- Confirmation of genetic testing results in haemostasis and thrombosis - survey of current practice in the field.
Jennings I et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 Apr
- Keeping von Willebrand Factor under Control: Alternatives for ADAMTS13.
Tersteeg Claudia et al. Seminars in thrombosis and hemostasis 2015 Nov
- A study of thrombophilia testing and counseling practices of family physicians using the script concordance method in Calgary, Canada.
Schneider-MacRae N et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2012 Jul 18(4) 403-8
- Genetics in thrombophilia. An update.
Reitsma P H et al. Ha¨mostaseologie 2015 (1) 47-51
- Thrombophilia and varicella zoster in children.
Ferrara Mara et al. Hematology 2013 Mar (2) 119-22
- Tobacco smoking strongly modifies the association of prothrombin G20210A with undetermined stroke: Consecutive survivors and population-based controls.
Krajcoviechova A et al. Atherosclerosis 2015 Apr 11. (2) 446-452
- Systematic review: hereditary thrombophilia associated to pediatric strokes and cerebral palsy.
Torres Vinicius M et al. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2015 Jan-Feb (1) 22-9
- Factor V Leiden mutation and high FVIII are associated with an increased risk of VTE in women with breast cancer during adjuvant tamoxifen - Results from a prospective, single center, case control study.
Kovac Mirjana et al. Eur. J. Intern. Med. 2015 Jan (1) 63-7
- Factor V Leiden mutation increases the risk for venous thromboembolism in cancer patients - results from the Vienna Cancer And Thrombosis Study (CATS).
Pabinger I et al. J. Thromb. Haemost. 2015 Jan (1) 17-22
- Impact of thrombophilic genes mutations on thrombosis risk in Egyptian nonmetastatic cancer patients.
Wahba Mona Ahmed et al. Blood Coagul. Fibrinolysis 2015 Jan 6.
- Prevalence of Hereditary Thrombophilia in Patients Older Than 75 Years With Venous Thromboembolism Referred for Thrombophilia Screening.
Siguret Virginie et al. J. Gerontol. A Biol. Sci. Med. Sci. 2015 Feb 9.
- ACMG Practice Guideline: lack of evidence for MTHFR polymorphism testing.
- Activated protein C resistance assay and factor V Leiden.