Last Posted: Mar 23, 2017
- Recommendations for Optimizing Tuberculosis Treatment: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Pharmacogenetics, and Nutritional Status Considerations.
Choi Rihwa et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2017 Mar (2) 97-107
- Whole genome sequencing for M/XDR tuberculosis surveillance and for resistance testing.
Walker T M et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Mar (3) 161-166
- World TB Day 2017
- pncA Gene Mutations Associated with Pyrazinamide Resistance in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis, South Africa and Georgia.
Allana Salim et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar 23(3) 491-495
- Molecular characteristics of ofloxacin mono-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from new and previously treated tuberculosis patients.
Wang Zhirui et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2017 Mar
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection among Asian Elephants in Captivity.
Simpson Gary et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 513-516
- New Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex Sublineage, Brazzaville, Congo.
Malm Sven et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 423-429
- Real-time sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: are we there yet?
Lee Robyn S et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
- Tuberculosis is changing.
Walker Timothy M et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 Mar
- Molecular, Spatial, and Field Epidemiology Suggesting TB Transmission in Community, Not Hospital, Gaborone, Botswana.
Surie Diya et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar 23(3) 487-490
- Molecular identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in cattle.
Sweetline Anne N et al. Veterinary microbiology 2017 Jan 81-87
- Same-day diagnostic and surveillance data for tuberculosis via whole genome sequencing of direct respiratory samples.
Votintseva Antonina A et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
- Genomic analysis of globally diverse Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains provides insights into the emergence and spread of multidrug resistance.
Manson Abigail L et al. Nature genetics 2017 Mar (3) 395-402
- Using whole genome sequencing to investigate transmission in a multi-host system: bovine tuberculosis in New Zealand.
Crispell Joseph et al. BMC genomics 2017 Feb (1) 180
- Phenotypic and Genotypic Analysis of Multidrug-Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isolates from Sudanese Patients.
Sabeel Solima M A et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2017 8340746
- Quadruple-first line drug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Vietnam: What can we learn from genes?
Nguyen Huy Quang et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Feb