- Polymorphisms in Plasmodium falciparum chloroquine resistance transporter and multidrug resistance 1 genes: parasite risk factors that affect treatment outcomes for P. falciparum malaria after artemether-lumefantrine and artesunate-amodiaquine.
Venkatesan Meera et al. Am. J. Trop. Med. Hyg. 2014 Oct 91(4) 833-43
- Temporal changes in prevalence of molecular markers mediating antimalarial drug resistance in a high malaria transmission setting in Uganda.
Mbogo George W et al. Am. J. Trop. Med. Hyg. 2014 Jul 91(1) 54-61
- Association between alcohol and cardiovascular disease: Mendelian randomisation analysis based on individual participant data.
Holmes Michael V et al. BMJ 2014 349g4164
- Employment and work schedule are related to telomere length in women.
Parks C G et al. Occup Environ Med 2011 Aug 68(8) 582-9
- Acute effects of ethanol on motor performance and movement-related brain potentials.
Rohrbaugh J W et al. Adv Alcohol Subst Abuse 1988 (3-4) 53-7
sábado, 8 de abril de 2017
Alcohol ► https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Alcohol
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.