Last Posted: Apr 20, 2017
- Clinical Trials and Studies Using the National Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Registry
- National Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Registry -- Impact, Challenges, and Future Directions
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, April 18, 2017
- Genetics insight into the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/frontotemporal dementia spectrum.
Ji Ai-Ling et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Mar (3) 145-154
- Gene discovery in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: implications for clinical management.
Al-Chalabi Ammar et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2017 Feb 13(2) 96-104
- ATSDRs ALS Registry Launches the ALS Biorepository
- Genetic testing in ALS: A survey of current practices.
Vajda Alice et al. Neurology 2017 Feb
- Use of Genetic Testing in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis by Neurologists.
Arthur Karissa C et al. JAMA neurology 2016 Nov
- Decoding ALS: from genes to mechanism
JP Taylor et al, Nature Insights, November 2016
- Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Have High Interest in and Limited Access to Genetic Testing.
Wagner Karin N et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Oct
- ALS Registry Turns 6
- Pathogenesis of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Morgan Sarah et al. British medical bulletin 2016 Sep (1) 87-98
- Research funded by the National ALS Registry
- Privacy: The myth of anonymity.
Savage Neil et al. Nature 2016 537(7619) S70-2
- ALS: A bucket of genes, environment, metabolism and unknown ingredients.
Zufiría Mónica et al. Progress in neurobiology 2016 Jul 142104-29
- Genetic testing and genetic counseling for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: an update for clinicians
Jennifer Roggenbuck et al, Genetics in Medicine, August 18, 2016
- Genetic testing and genetic counseling for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: an update for clinicians.
Roggenbuck Jennifer et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug