- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- "Still Rather Hazy at Present": Citizens' and Physicians' Views on Returning Results from Biobank Research Using Broad Consent.
Barazzetti Gaia et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Mar 21(3) 159-165
- Whose Biobank? Should Biobanks Serve Research Interests or the Needs for Personalized Medicine? Analysis of the Hungarian Law.
Sándor Judit et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Jan
- Access Governance for Biobanks: The Case of the BioSHaRE-EU Cohorts.
Kaye Jane et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2016 Jun 14(3) 201-6
- Lay Attitudes Toward Trust, Uncertainty, and the Return of Pediatric Research Results in Biobanking.
Lynch John et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2016 7(3) 160-166
domingo, 9 de abril de 2017
Biobanks § https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do § Biobanks
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.