Last Posted: Apr 13, 2017
- "When information is not enough": A model for understanding BRCA-positive previvors' information needs regarding hereditary breast and ovarian cancer risk.
Dean Marleah et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar
- Cost-effectiveness of different strategies to prevent breast and ovarian cancer in German women with a BRCA 1 or 2 mutation.
Müller Dirk et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2017 Apr
- Traceback: A Proposed Framework to Increase Identification and Genetic Counseling of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers Through Family-Based Outreach.
Samimi Goli et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2016703439
- Commentary: Bilateral risk-reducing mastectomy is the safest strategy in BRCA1 carriers.
Glassey Rachael et al. Frontiers in psychology 2017 8121
- High demoralization in a minority of oophorectomized BRCA1/2 mutation carriers influences quality of life.
Arts-de Jong Marieke et al. Journal of psychosomatic obstetrics and gynaecology 2017 Mar 1-9
- Genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer in Asia-moving forward.
Kwong Ava et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2016 Jun 5(3) 47
- Insights into BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling from Ethnically Diverse Latina Breast Cancer Survivors.
Rajpal Neha et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Apr
- A Psychological Perspective on Factors Predicting Prophylactic Salpingo-Oophorectomy in a Sample of Italian Women from the General Population. Results from a Hypothetical Study in the Context of BRCA Mutations.
Gavaruzzi Teresa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- The effect of a celebrity health disclosure on demand for health care: trends in BRCA testing and subsequent health services use.
Roberts Megan C et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Mar
- Preparing young people for future decision-making about cancer risk in families affected or at risk from hereditary breast cancer: A qualitative interview study.
Rowland Emma et al. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 2016 Dec 259-15
- BRCA And Me: The Impact Of Screening High-Risk Women Against Ovarian Cancer
C Presho, Huffington Post, March 2017
- Pedigree and BRCA gene analysis in breast cancer patients to identify hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome to prevent morbidity and mortality of disease in Indian population.
Darooei Mina et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Feb 39(2) 1010428317694303
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191