Last Posted: Mar 30, 2017
- A Psychological Perspective on Factors Predicting Prophylactic Salpingo-Oophorectomy in a Sample of Italian Women from the General Population. Results from a Hypothetical Study in the Context of BRCA Mutations.
Gavaruzzi Teresa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- The effect of a celebrity health disclosure on demand for health care: trends in BRCA testing and subsequent health services use.
Roberts Megan C et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Mar
- Preparing young people for future decision-making about cancer risk in families affected or at risk from hereditary breast cancer: A qualitative interview study.
Rowland Emma et al. European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society 2016 Dec 259-15
- BRCA And Me: The Impact Of Screening High-Risk Women Against Ovarian Cancer
C Presho, Huffington Post, March 2017
- Pedigree and BRCA gene analysis in breast cancer patients to identify hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome to prevent morbidity and mortality of disease in Indian population.
Darooei Mina et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Feb 39(2) 1010428317694303
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Moving towards population-based genetic risk prediction for ovarian cancer.
Rahman Belinda et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2017 Feb
- Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 large genomic rearrangements in Tunisian high risk breast/ovarian cancer families: Implications for genetic testing.
Riahi Aouatef et al. Cancer genetics 2017 Jan 21022-27
- Quality of life among patients after bilateral prophylactic mastectomy: a systematic review of patient-reported outcomes.
Razdan Shantanu N et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2016 25(6) 1409-21
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Cragun Deborah et al. Cancer 2017 Feb
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors
D Cragun et al, Cancer, February 9, 10`7
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation predictions using the BRCAPRO and Myriad models in Korean ovarian cancer patients.
Eoh Kyung Jin et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb
- Mainstreaming cancer genetics: A model integrating germline BRCA testing into routine ovarian cancer clinics.
Kentwell Maira et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb