- "When information is not enough": A model for understanding BRCA-positive previvors' information needs regarding hereditary breast and ovarian cancer risk.
Dean Marleah et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar
- Cost-effectiveness of different strategies to prevent breast and ovarian cancer in German women with a BRCA 1 or 2 mutation.
Müller Dirk et al. The European journal of health economics : HEPAC : health economics in prevention and care 2017 Apr
- Traceback: A Proposed Framework to Increase Identification and Genetic Counseling of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers Through Family-Based Outreach.
Samimi Goli et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2016703439
- Genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer in Asia-moving forward.
Kwong Ava et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2016 Jun 5(3) 47
- Insights into BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling from Ethnically Diverse Latina Breast Cancer Survivors.
Rajpal Neha et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Apr
domingo, 16 de abril de 2017
BRCA ► https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.