- A Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing in UK Women with Ovarian Cancer.
Eccleston Anthony et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 567-576
- Dueling BRCA Databases: What About the Patient?
R Lewis, PLOS Blogs, April 20, 2017
- Oncotype Dx recurrence score among BRCA1/2 germline mutation carriers with hormone receptors positive breast cancer.
Halpern Naama et al. International journal of cancer 2017 May 140(9) 2145-2149
- Breast cancer screening of pregnant and breastfeeding women with BRCA mutations.
Carmichael Harris et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Apr 162(2) 225-230
- "When information is not enough": A model for understanding BRCA-positive previvors' information needs regarding hereditary breast and ovarian cancer risk.
Dean Marleah et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar
domingo, 23 de abril de 2017
BRCA MUTATIONS|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|BRCA MUTATIONS
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.