- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- Genetic anticipation in BRCA1/BRCA2 families after controlling for ascertainment bias and cohort effect.
Guindalini Rodrigo Santa Cruz et al. Cancer 2016 122(12) 1913-20
domingo, 2 de abril de 2017
Breast and ovarian cancer :: https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Breast and ovarian cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.