- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- Facilitating informed decisions about breast cancer screening: development and evaluation of a web-based decision aid for women in their 40s.
Elkin Elena B et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2017 Mar 17(1) 29
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- Breast cancer and genomic testing.
Liedtke C et al. The British journal of surgery 2017 Mar
domingo, 2 de abril de 2017
BREAST CANCER ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.