- Patterns and Trends in Age-Specific Black-White Differences in Breast Cancer Incidence and Mortality - United States, 1999-2014.
Richardson Lisa C et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Oct 65(40) 1093-1098
- What Predicts an Advanced-Stage Diagnosis of Breast Cancer? Sorting Out the Influence of Method of Detection, Access to Care, and Biologic Factors.
Lipscomb Joseph et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Jan
- Reduced risk of breast cancer associated with recreational physical activity varies by HER2 status.
Ma Huiyan et al. Cancer Med 2015 Jul 4(7) 1122-35
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer, 1975-2011, Featuring Incidence of Breast Cancer Subtypes by Race/Ethnicity, Poverty, and State.
Kohler Betsy A et al. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 2015 Jun 107(6) djv048
- Clinical utility of gene-expression profiling in women with early breast cancer: an overview of systematic reviews.
Marrone Michael et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Jul 2. 17(7) 519-32
lunes, 24 de abril de 2017
BREAST CANCER|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|BREAST CANCER
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.