- Online self-test identifies women at high familial breast cancer risk in population-based breast cancer screening without inducing anxiety or distress.
van Erkelens A et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Apr 7845-52
- Associations Between Cancer Predisposition Testing Panel Genes and Breast Cancer.
Couch Fergus J et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Apr
- Adjuvant treatment recommendations for patients with ER-positive/HER2-negative early breast cancer by Swiss tumor boards using the 21-gene recurrence score (SAKK 26/10).
Pestalozzi Bernhard C et al. BMC cancer 2017 Apr 17(1) 265
- A Multigene Test Could Cost-Effectively Help Extend Life Expectancy for Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Li Yonghong et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 547-555
- A Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing in UK Women with Ovarian Cancer.
Eccleston Anthony et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 567-576
lunes, 24 de abril de 2017
BREAST CANCER|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|BREAST CANCER
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.