- Clinical Genetic Testing in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy: Is Bigger Better?
Ouellette Allison Chang et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Mar
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Owens Anjali T et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Effect of Moderate-Intensity Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Saberi Sara et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
- Genetics and genomics of dilated cardiomyopathy and systolic heart failure.
Tayal Upasana et al. Genome medicine 2017 Feb 9(1) 20
- Clinical and genetic diagnosis of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Results in pediatric cardiology.
Cardoso Bárbara et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2017 Feb
lunes, 10 de abril de 2017
Cardiomyopathy || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Cardiomyopathy
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.