Last Posted: Apr 13, 2017
- Effect of Consanguinity on Low Birth Weight: A Meta-Analysis.
Poorolajal Jalal et al. Archives of Iranian medicine 2017 Mar 20(3) 178-184
- Genetics of consanguinity and inbreeding in health and disease.
Fareed Mohd et al. Annals of human biology 2017 Mar 44(2) 99-107
- Genetics of first-cousin marriage families show how some are protected from heart disease
Medical Xpress, April 12, 2017
- Human knockouts and phenotypic analysis in a cohort with a high rate of consanguinity
D Saleheen et al, Nature, April 2017
- Awareness among Parents of β-Thalassemia Major Patients Regarding Prenatal Diagnosis and Premarital Screening in Day Care Centre of Transfusion Medicine Department.
Rudra S et al. Mymensingh medical journal : MMJ 2016 Jan 25(1) 12-7
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practice Regarding Genetic Testing and Genetic Counselors in Jordan: A Population-Based Survey.
Ahram Mamoun et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Dec 24(6) 1001-10
- Accredited genetic testing in the Arab Gulf region: reinventing the wheel.
Zayed Hatem et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Mar
- Consanguineous marriage, prepregnancy maternal characteristics and stillbirth risk: a population-based case-control study.
Maghsoudlou Siavash et al. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 2015 Oct (10) 1095-101
- Genetic testing and genomic analysis: a debate on ethical, social and legal issues in the Arab world with a focus on Qatar.
El Shanti Hatem et al. Journal of translational medicine 2015 13(1) 358
- Newborn hearing screening programme in Belgium: a consensus recommendation on risk factors.
Vos Bénédicte et al. BMC pediatrics 2015 15(1) 160
- Addressing key issues in the consanguinity-related risk of autosomal recessive disorders in consanguineous communities: lessons from a qualitative study of British Pakistanis.
Darr A et al. Journal of community genetics 2015 Sep
- Birth prevalence of non-syndromic orofacial clefts in Saudi Arabia and the effects of parental consanguinity.
Sabbagh Heba J et al. Saudi medical journal 2015 Sep (9) 1076-83
- CATCHing putative causative variants in consanguineous families.
Santoni Federico Andrea et al. BMC bioinformatics 2015 (1) 310
- Consanguinity as an Adjunct Diagnostic Tool.
Srivastava Priyanka et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2015 Jul
- Cousin marriage and autosomal recessive conditions what is the best approach?
C Alberg, PHG Foundation, October 15, 2015
- Differential impact of consanguineous marriages on autosomal recessive diseases in Tunisia.
Ben Halim Nizar et al. American journal of human biology : the official journal of the Human Biology Council 2015 Jul