- Apolipoprotein L1 Variants and Blood Pressure Traits in African Americans.
Nadkarni Girish N et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69(12) 1564-1574
- Information Mismatch: Cancer Risk Counseling with Diverse Underserved Patients.
Joseph Galen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Care delivery considerations for widespread and equitable implementation of inherited cancer predisposition testing.
Cragun Deborah et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Jan 17(1) 57-70
- Accelerators: Sparking Innovation and Transdisciplinary Team Science in Disparities Research.
Horowitz Carol R et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Feb 14(3)
- Racial disparities in BRCA testing and cancer risk management across a population-based sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Cragun Deborah et al. Cancer 2017 Feb
domingo, 2 de abril de 2017
Genomics & Disparities | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Genomics & Disparities
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.