Last Posted: Apr 05, 2017
- Clinical importance of pharmacogenetics in the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection.
Kamal Adina Maria et al. Romanian journal of morphology and embryology = Revue roumaine de morphologie et embryologie 2016 57(2 Suppl) 675-680
- GHOST Makes Connections in Hepatitis C Virus Transmission
- Transmission of Hepatitis A Virus through Combined Liver-Small Intestine-Pancreas Transplantation.
Foster Monique A et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 590-596
- Hepatitis B serological markers and plasma DNA concentrations: baseline results from the DART trial.
Price Huw et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Mar
- Hepatitis A outbreak among men who have sex with men (MSM) predominantly linked with the EuroPride, the Netherlands, July 2016 to February 2017.
Freidl Gudrun S et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Feb (8)
- Implications of hepatitis C virus subtype 1a migration patterns for virus genetic sequencing policies in Italy.
Cuypers Lize et al. BMC evolutionary biology 2017 Mar (1) 70
- Characterization of HCV envelope diversification from acute to chronic infection using SMRT sequencing within a sexually-transmitted hepatitis C virus cluster.
Ho Cynthia K Y et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jan
- Hepatitis E Virus Detection and Quantification by an RT-qPCR Assay calibrated to the World Health Organization Standard for HEV RNA.
Germer Jeffrey J et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Genome Sequence of a Genotype 2 Hepatitis E Virus World Health Organization Reference Strain.
Kaiser Marco et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb 5(7)
- An Outbreak of Acute Hepatitis Caused by Genotype IB Hepatitis A Viruses Contaminating the Water Supply in Thailand.
Ruchusatsawat Kriangsak et al. Intervirology 2017 Feb (4) 197-203
- Use of genome sequencing to identify hepatitis C virus transmission in a renal healthcare setting.
Garvey M I et al. The Journal of hospital infection 2017 Jan
- Increased Mitochondrial Genetic Diversity in Persons Infected With Hepatitis C Virus.
Campo David S et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Sep 2(5) 676-684
- Hepatitis E Virus and Related Viruses in Animals.
Thiry D et al. Transboundary and emerging diseases 2017 Feb (1) 37-52
- 15year fulminant hepatitis B follow-up in Belgium: Viral evolution and signature of demographic change.
Mina Thomas et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Jan 221-225
- Genome-wide Association Study Identifies TLL1 Variant Associated With Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Eradication of Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Matsuura Kentaro et al. Gastroenterology 2017 Feb
- Permissive, in vitro replication of hepatitis B virus genotype E.
Ji Xin et al. Journal of virological methods 2017 Jan