- Genome Sequence of a Genotype 2 Hepatitis E Virus World Health Organization Reference Strain.
Kaiser Marco et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb (7)
- Increased Mitochondrial Genetic Diversity in Persons Infected With Hepatitis C Virus.
Campo David S et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Sep (5) 676-684
- Hepatitis E in Singapore: A Case-Series and Viral Phylodynamics Study.
Teo Esmeralda Chi-Yuan et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2017 Jan
- Permissive, in vitro replication of hepatitis B virus genotype E.
Ji Xin et al. Journal of virological methods 2017 Jan
- Infection With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 3 is an Independent Risk Factor for End-stage Liver Disease, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Liver-related Death.
McMahon Brian J et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2016 Oct
domingo, 9 de abril de 2017
HEPATITIS ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do ▲ HEPATITIS
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.