- Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Colorectal Version 1.2016, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
Published 2016 (American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG))
- Singapore Cancer Network (SCAN) Guidelines for Referral for Genetic Evaluation of Common Hereditary Cancer Syndromes.
Published 2016 (Singapore Cancer Network)
- Lynch Syndrome: AGA Patient Guideline Summary.
Published 2015 (American Gastroenterological Association)
- Guidelines on genetic evaluation and management of Lynch syndrome: a consensus statement by the U.S. Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer.
Published 2014 (U.S. Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer)
- American Gastroenterological Association Institute Guideline on the Diagnosis and Management of Lynch Syndrome.
Published 2015 (American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute - Clinical Guidelines Committee)
domingo, 23 de abril de 2017
Lynch syndrome|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Lynch syndrome
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.