- The complement system in age-related macular degeneration: A review of rare genetic variants and implications for personalized treatment.
Geerlings Maartje J et al. Molecular immunology 2017 Apr 8465-76
- Genetic pleiotropy between age-related macular degeneration and 16 complex diseases and traits
F Grassman et al, Genome Medicine, March 2017
- Facts About Age-Related Macular Degeneration
NIH, National Eye Institute
- A Value-Based Medicine cost-utility analysis of genetic testing for neovascular macular degeneration.
Brown Gary C et al. International journal of retina and vitreous 2015 119
- Alternative RNA splicing: contribution to pain and potential therapeutic strategy.
Donaldson Lucy F et al. Drug discovery today 2016 Jun
sábado, 8 de abril de 2017
Macular degeneration | Current|Update|Genomics|CDC
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.