- Malaria Genomics in the Era of Eradication.
Neafsey Daniel E et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2017 Apr
- Impact of introduction of rapid diagnostic tests for malaria on antibiotic prescribing: analysis of observational and randomised studies in public and private healthcare settings.
Hopkins Heidi et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 Mar j1054
- Three Divergent Subpopulations of the Malaria Parasite Plasmodium knowlesi.
Divis Paul C S et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 616-624
- Molecular Evidence of Drug Resistance in Asymptomatic Malaria Infections, Myanmar, 2015.
Nyunt Myat Htut et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 517-520
- A Feast of Malaria Parasite Genomes.
Carlton Jane M et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Mar (3) 310-312
domingo, 16 de abril de 2017
MALARIA :: https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do :: MALARIA
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.