Last Posted: Apr 13, 2017
- The Lung Microbiome: Key to Respiratory Ills?
J Lyon, JAMA April 12, 2017
- Severe infections emerge from the microbiome by adaptive evolution
Young BC, et al. bioRxiv, Mar 14, 2017.
- Phylogenetic factorization of compositional data yields lineage-level associations in microbiome datasets.
Washburne Alex D et al. PeerJ 2017 e2969
- Vaginal Microbiome and Its Relationship to Behavior, Sexual Health, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Lewis Felicia M T et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Mar
- The role of the microbiome in human health and disease: an introduction for clinicians
Young VB. BMJ, March 15, 2017.
- The shape of the microbiome in early life.
von Mutius Erika et al. Nature medicine 2017 Mar (3) 274-275
- Intestinal dysbiosis in preterm infants preceding necrotizing enterocolitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Pammi Mohan et al. Microbiome 2017 Mar (1) 31
- The shape of the microbiome in early life
E von Mutius, Mature Medicine, March 7, 2017
- GMPR: A novel normalization method for microbiome sequencing data
Chen J, Chen L. bioRxiv, Feb 28, 2017.
- Microbiome Helper: a Custom and Streamlined Workflow for Microbiome Research.
Comeau André M et al. mSystems (1)
- The gut microbiome in human neurological disease: A review.
Tremlett Helen et al. Annals of neurology 2017 Feb
- The genetic background of inflammatory bowel disease: from correlation to causality.
Uniken Venema Werna Tc et al. The Journal of pathology 2017 Jan 241(2) 146-158
- Dynamics of the human gut microbiome in inflammatory bowel disease.
Halfvarson Jonas et al. Nature microbiology 2017 Feb 17004
- Dynamics of the human gut microbiome in inflammatory bowel disease
J Halfvarson et al, Nature Microbiology, February 2017
- Bringing the Dynamic Microbiome to Life with Animations.
Vázquez-Baeza Yoshiki et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Jan (1) 7-10
- From Culture to High-Throughput Sequencing and Beyond: A Layperson's Guide to the "Omics" and Diagnostic Potential of the Microbiome.
O'Toole Paul W et al. Gastroenterology clinics of North America 2017 Mar (1) 9-17