- Institutional profile: University of Florida Health Personalized Medicine Program.
Cavallari Larisa H et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Apr 18(5) 421-426
- An Expert Review of Pharmacogenomics of Sickle Cell Disease Therapeutics: Not Yet Ready for Global Precision Medicine.
Mnika Khuthala et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Sep
- Parental Perception of Self-Empowerment in Pediatric Pharmacogenetic Testing: The Reactions of Parents to the Communication of Actual and Hypothetical CYP2D6 Test Results.
Adelsperger Sarah et al. Health communication 2016 Aug 1-8
- Opioids: Can a Genetic Test Identify an Addict in the Making?
S Gupta. Medpage, May 29, 2016
- From Individualized Treatment of Sickle Cell Pain to Precision Medicine: A 40-Year Journey.
Ballas Samir K et al. Journal of clinical medicine research 2016 May 8(5) 357-60
domingo, 23 de abril de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.