Last Posted: Mar 30, 2017
- A Psychological Perspective on Factors Predicting Prophylactic Salpingo-Oophorectomy in a Sample of Italian Women from the General Population. Results from a Hypothetical Study in the Context of BRCA Mutations.
Gavaruzzi Teresa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6
- Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
Mitchell Gillian et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9(2) 301-6
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- Genetic anticipation in BRCA1/BRCA2 families after controlling for ascertainment bias and cohort effect.
Guindalini Rodrigo Santa Cruz et al. Cancer 2016 122(12) 1913-20
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- Expert Explains the Importance of Genetic Testing for Patients With Ovarian Cancer
K Kosko, Targeted Oncology, March 14, 2017
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- BRCA And Me: The Impact Of Screening High-Risk Women Against Ovarian Cancer
C Presho, Huffington Post, March 2017
- [Clinical Management of HBOC in Our Hospital].
Nomura Hidetaka et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 116-120
- [Genetic Counseling of HBOC and Japanese Organization of HBOC].
Fukushima Yoshimitsu et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 107-110
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Evidence of Stage Shift in Women Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer During Phase II of the United Kingdom Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study.
Rosenthal Adam N et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Feb JCO2016699330
- Pedigree and BRCA gene analysis in breast cancer patients to identify hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome to prevent morbidity and mortality of disease in Indian population.
Darooei Mina et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Feb 39(2) 1010428317694303
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191