- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- A Psychological Perspective on Factors Predicting Prophylactic Salpingo-Oophorectomy in a Sample of Italian Women from the General Population. Results from a Hypothetical Study in the Context of BRCA Mutations.
Gavaruzzi Teresa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
Mitchell Gillian et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9(2) 301-6
domingo, 2 de abril de 2017
Ovarian cancer ► https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Ovarian cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.