Last Posted: Apr 20, 2017
- Using Next-Generation Sequencing to Explore Genetics and Race in the High School Classroom.
Yang Xinmiao et al. CBE life sciences education 2017 16(2)
- Direct to Consumer Genetic Testing: Think Before You Spit, 2017 Edition!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, April 18, 2017
- Psychological and behavioural impact of returning personal results from whole-genome sequencing: the HealthSeq project.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(3) 280-292
- Genetic Counselors and You Webinar Series: Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Tests
My genecounsel, April 17, 2017
- F.D.A. Will Allow 23andMe to Sell Genetic Tests for Disease Risk to Consumers
G Kolata, New York Times, April 2017
- You Look Good in Those Genes- Genetic tests can spell out your risk of getting certain diseases. But could that info do more harm than good?
Research 2 Reality, April 13, 2017
- Before you send your spit to 23andMe, what you need to know
S Begley, Stat News, April 7, 2017
- FDA approves sale of genetic tests for risk of Alzheimers and other diseases
M. Keshavan, StatNews, April 6, 2017
- FDA allows marketing of first direct-to-consumer tests that provide genetic risk information for certain conditions
FDA Press Release, April 6, 2017
- Does personal genome testing drive service utilization in an adult preventive medicine clinic?
Hoang Ny et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Personal utility in genomic testing: a systematic literature review.
Kohler Jennefer N et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Mar
- Health behaviors not significantly changed by direct-to-consumer genetic testing.
Barton Mary Kay et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2017 Mar
- Evolving health care through personal genomics.
Rehm Heidi L et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Jan
- Evolving health care through personal genomics
HL Rehm, Nature Rev Genetics, January 2017
- DNA Data Interpretation
L Beil, Genome Magazine, January 2017
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503