- Whole genome sequencing of Shigella sonnei through PulseNet Latin America and Caribbean: advancing global surveillance of foodborne illnesses.
Baker Kate Susan et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Apr
- Identification of Escherichia coli and Shigella species from whole genome sequences.
Chattaway Marie A et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Dec
- Recent Outbreaks of Shigellosis in California Caused by Two Distinct Populations of Shigella sonnei with either Increased Virulence or Fluoroquinolone Resistance.
Kozyreva Varvara K et al. mSphere (6)
- Multiple- locus variable-number tandem-repeat analysis (MLVA) of Shigella sonnei isolates of 2012 outbreak I. R. Iran.
Bakhshi Bita et al. Microbial pathogenesis 2016 Nov 69-73
- ESBL-Producing and Macrolide-Resistant Shigella sonnei Infections among Men Who Have Sex with Men, England, 2015.
Mook Piers et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Nov (11) 1948-1952
lunes, 24 de abril de 2017
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.